This morning as I was getting all the kids in the car to take Maddie to school, Robby says "no, mom! Don't take Maddie to school!" He hates it when she leaves. He's pretty much attached to her. He just kept repeating it and I was explaining that when you're big you need to go to school to learn to read and do math and things that that. That didn't do much good with him and then when we pulled up to her school he said "mom, I'm big too! I wanna go in!" with a big open smile on his face. I couldn't help but just look at him and smile. I don't know what he's gonna do when big brother Jake gets to go to kindergarten tomorrow! I don't think I should take him with us to drop him off. That might not go over so well.
But as for today, Jake is home, Robbs still has one of his buddies here today and we're gonna make it a GREAT DAY! Most likely the park, ice cream, some choo choo trains and foam dart guns will be involved! Sound fun? Wanna come play?
5 comments:
I love my kids & wife!
oh man, poor Robbie. It is too bad he doesn't realize that he gets one on one time with you now. Woot woot that is a lot of mommy attention.
Robbs, I wanna come play with you! :)
and your momma.
Yo! Time for a new post! I keep waiting for the pictures of Maddies b-day.................
dont you love how close they are. they sound like my boys, and your days sound alot like mine, i hope its a good one and that no one get hurt with the guns
Post a Comment