Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Sam is 3 months...


Our little buddy is getting so big!
I can never believe how fast the time goes after they're born! Forever pregnant and then time just flies after they're here.
Maddie and Jake just love their baby brother to pieces but Robbs is still unsure. He actually told me one day that "Sam was gross"... um, okay? He says he just likes Arie, his almost 1 year old cousin. I'm sure he'll come around. One day.


Sam freely gives smiles to anyone. anywhere. He is so happy and rarely ever cries.
He's so much fun and I actually am not minding these snowy days at all because it just gives me even more of a reason to just sit and snuggle with him all day!! So Yummy!

4 comments:

LuckyDogs said...

He is the perfect baby. I wanted you to post new pictures SO bad but now that I've seen them I want to cry!! Why do babies have to grow so dang fast!!

(still happy that you posted pictures although I must confess I'd love to see Robby's little scowl too. lol)

Nancy said...

He is so cute! We miss you guys. It has been so long since we've seen you!

Faires Five said...

OH i just wanna kiss his FACE!!

Ladybug143 said...

He is such a cutie! I am so excited for my little boy! I bet they are so much fun!