Every year we go to Grandma Drury's on the 4th of July.
We have a BBQ with my cousins (which is sometimes the only time we get to see each other all year) and get a great show of the fireworks since Grandma lives across the street from the BYU stadium. It's been something we've done my whole life and it's so fun to have my kids there to make the same memories.
The Boys... Robby, Andrew, Jake, Zack, Cy, and Luke
The Girls.... Maddie, Annie
Aerica
(sporting Jonas Brothers pajamas, she was so happy they were performing at the Stadium of Fire!)
And Sam was as happy as can be...
Happy Birthday America!


6 comments:
I LOVE it, Mindy I'm so happy to see up dates and Sam is getting so Big he is perfect. I so glad to see everyone so happy and doing well. Miss you guys hoping we can take a trip soon to see you Love the Camps in CA
How fun! I remember doing that as a kid! AND getting up super early in the morning (around 3 am) to go get spots for the parade.
Looks like you had fun and Sam is THE CUTEST EVER! I love his cheeks! :-)
I had a hard time this year not being at G-ma's! sniff sniff :( Good memories indeed! I love these pics and I can't believe how big Luke and Zach are HOLY MOLY!
oh my heavens I can't believe how big Sam is. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks. So cute. I am glad you posted pictures so I can see y'all and how the party went. Fun
Next time I come to pick someone up from your house, I'm gonna steal Sam. He makes me smile just thinking about him. But I also want to steal Robby. I can't stand to see him cry when I drive away without him ever again. But then, I know Solomon would be soooo disappointed if I didn't bring Jake. Roman would be sad too. Jake shows Solomon how to be a big bro. He's great. So, I guess it's time to upgrade to a minivan cuz I'm not gonna take all the fellas and leave Maddie at home. Who would make all the horse noises to keep us laughing while we travel back to my place. Love you, and your cute family!
Hi Mindy...how's everything going? I really want to hear about all the fun things you did together while Kelly was in town! I'm sad I live so far away or else we all could have gone out to lunch or SOMETHING! It's been SO long since I've seen you! Hopefully I'll make it up for a long visit one of these days and we can get together! But, until then...what would I do without blogs?!?
Post a Comment