This was just the beginning of this candy-filled Halloween night
for this witch, ninja and BYU cougar.
For Maddie and Jake this was nothing new and they were
ready to hit the road for some trick-OH-treatin!
(I have to say, the cutest cougar too!)

He thought this candy thing was great! Especially this sucker!



We went to Grams house first for some yummy spaghetti 
He thought this candy thing was great! Especially this sucker!
We went to Grams house first for some yummy spaghetti
and then played in the backyard for a little bit before heading out to
get some CANDY!
to give them to the trick-or-treaters.
We decided that wasn't a great idea.
Jake wasn't held back one bit with his broken arm, we just
had to rig his costume a little to make it work.
You only need one hand to ring a doorbell, one hand to hold up your bag,
one smile and one thankyou! No problem for him!
What a FUN halloween! Let's start thinking of
our costumes for next year!!


7 comments:
Mindy! I linked to your blog through Kellie's or Joanna's or something, and how fun! I love to see your little ones, and can I just say, they are so darling? What a fun bunch you have!
Cute! I love Maddie's tights!
stinking CUTE! I think Robbie is the most adorable cougar too! I love your blog! Maddie and Jake look so cute in their costumes, FUN.
I love all the costumes...especially the witch!! :) So cute. Looks like you has a good time. :)
Mindy I didn't know you had 3! Hope you guys are well!
Kari
Mindy,
How cute are those tights?!? I can't believe how stinkin big your cute kids are!!! Seriously!
What happened to "Hooray for Thanksgiving!" or "Hooray for ALMOST Christmas!" are you alive out there? I'm going to give you a hard time on Thursday.
Post a Comment