Thursday, January 24, 2008

Robby is 2!

And getting CUTER by the minute!
This little sweet heart makes me laugh everyday!


His favorite things right now are...
  • playing hide and seek!
  • watching Peep (cutest little cartoon...thanks Julie!)
  • laying in Maddie's bed
  • his bottle!
  • thomas the train
  • play-doh (or as he would say...pee-doh!)
  • yellow
  • and....baLLs!
That is why we decided it would only be appropriate to get him 100 of them!

This boy loves balls, any kind, basketball, footbal, soccer ball, baseball, any size any color, just as long as he can throw it, roll it, kick it or hit it with a bat !

I can hardly go into a store without him begging for a new ball,


I think this should do it for a while!

This is the face he was making while we were singing happy birthday to him....

He liked the attention but didn't really know what all the hype was about!
He's learning fast though, he's like a pro with those candles!

This is the big blow up football goal that goes with all those balls...Don't you think Jake and Maddie make great targets?

We got KFC for dinner because Robby loves corn on the cob!
Look at him goin to town on that! De-lish!


He's also got the present thing down...he's well aware that when something is wrapped up, there's something great inside!!



What a great birthday party! Just our little family....
with one HaPpY 2 year old!!
Happy birthday Robby!

5 comments:

Anna said...

He is just adorable! :) I love all the pictures of him.

Allie said...

So cute! I love two year olds, until they turn 2 1/2, then not so much. Then I like them again when they turn 3. It's just that pesky six months...

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Family parties are the greatest!

Tara Fears said...

Happy Birthday Robby! Mindy...he's SERIOUSLY TWO!?!?

McKenna Gordon said...

Hey! I just found you through Kellie's blog. I can't believe how big the kids are, especially Madelyn! She's so gorgeous. Hope things are great with all of you :)