We woke up this morning to at least a foot of snow and after shoveling and shoveling decided we will be investing in a snow blower! We didn't think we would need one but we also haven't seen snow like this for years!! I had a few errands to run so we got everyone ready and in the car, made it down the drive way and got STUCK as soon as we hit the street!!! We live in a culdesac and it is a private street so it doesn't get cleared by the city. I also drive a minivan which is about a foot off the ground...not helpful! The snow was higher than the level of my car door and at this point you don't try and step over it you just accept that your swimming in snow!
This is the view out my front door...we had shoveled the whole walkway and about 2 hours later there was another 8 inches of snow!! I cleared just enough to walk to my car after getting the shovel off the front porch to dig my car out of the snow!
The only way I could go was back into the garage and that's where this baby is staying today!!
I do love my green jellybean but the thought of a 4 wheel drive sounds pretty good right now!!
Instead, we had some yummy lunch, Robby layed down for a nap and we sat in front of the fireplace and played Blockus which I think was way more fun than Chuck-E-Cheese!! (they may or may not agree with this)
I do love the snow when I'm inside...Who wouldn't love this view of these beautiful trees out there back window?
I think this snow is just begging for a snowman!!


2 comments:
You got way more snow than we did & I thought we got a lot! You better post pics of the snowman.
Wow...that's a TON of snow. We were complaining about 8-12 inches total...! :)
Post a Comment