Do any of your children ask, no beg, to do things like clean the toilet? Change poopy diapers? Scoop the dog poop in the back yard at Nana's house? Well, mine do. And I don't know why they all have to do with poop? Is it that interesting? A couple days ago, I was sitting with my sister Cassie at my moms house and Maddie and Kamryn (Cassie's 3 year old daughter) came bouncing in asking if they can pick up the dog poop in the back yard! I looked at Cassie and said "did they really just ask that?" Then I asked where they were going to put the dog poop and Maddie says "in the bucket, I'm going to scoop it and Kamryn will hold the bucket!" So I told them to go for it. The next day I was doing house cleaning (while talking to Jen on the phone) and Jake and Robby walk in the bathroom just as I'm starting to clean the toilet. They both start hopping around asking if they can have a turn! "Go for it!" I say giving them the toilet wand, fully planning on cleaning the floor when they were done.
So later that day Maddie asks me if she can change Robby's poopy diaper...I said no. I told her she can learn how to do that on the next little bum in our family. One that doesn't already weigh two thirds of her body weight.
I'm not sure where the poop goes after it gets in the bucket, Mom, but any time you need some pooper scoopers you know where to look!
Aerica is 13
15 years ago


6 comments:
All I can say is L-U-C-K-Y M-O-M-M-A-!!! That's cute!
So funny! :) Lucky you! My little boy likes to swim in the toilet.... yuck!
Ha Ha...our official pooper scoopers :)
Don't worry; it doesn't take too long until they realize that it really isn't as glamorous as they think it is.
SURPRISE!!!
You've been "TAGGED!"
Visit my blog (http://phsteiner.blogspot.com/2008/08/tag.html) to see what to do next!
Heather
that is sooo funny! I am sure mom and dad loved having there doggy poop scooped!
Kids are the bestest!
Post a Comment