Monday, August 25, 2008

Raise your hand if you're a monkey!




A morning at home with just these two monkeys because big sis started school today! She was so excited for it all... meeting her teacher, finding out what friends are in her class, all the fun stuff about the first day of school!


Jake will start kindergarten next week... oh my, and then what will I do with this lone monkey????

I'm sure it won't be boring.... LUCKY ME!!

7 comments:

Faires Five said...

Oh my GOSH!! Robbie looks HUGE! I swear it's only been like 2 days since I saw you last but seriously??? He's catching up to Jake!! Maddie looked so cute for her first day! Love you guys!

Missy said...

Hi Mindy! It's Melissa (Matt's wife.) I saw your comment on Anna's blog and I think it would be so much fun to see everyone on that side of the family. It's been forever and I know Matt would absolutely love to see you guys. He talks about all his cousins and the fun you all had when you were young. I feel bad we haven't stayed in better touch:( Our blog is lifewiththemears.blogspot.com and my email is missymears@live.com. Gracie just started kindergarten this week too so I bet our kids would enjoy spending some time together!

Allie said...

It won't be boring, but it might be a little less chaotic. Enjoy!!

hollilyne said...

Oh my I just want to squeeze Robbie. His little face is just so adorable. I can't believe Jake is starting school. How fun for him. I guess Robbie will just have to cope with having you all to himself. At least for a few more months right. Woot Woot.

Ladybug143 said...

Wow! Look at your cute family! You have 3 kids?!?! Wow. You all look happy. I am so glad I found your blog!

Anna said...

What cute little boys! Maddie looks adorable. We really need to just plan something and get together with everyone. I hope you are feeling well.

Kellie O. said...

You just better rest your bones sister because you will have a 4th little monkey super soon!!! I think it's lovely Robbie will have some 1-on-1 time with Mommy! cuteness.