If the next eight years go by as fast as these last eight years, I better hold on tight! Madelyn Jenifer or as her riding teacher dubbed her, "maddiecutegiggle", can make a room light up and people gravitate to her like static cling!
Reasons why people (especially me) love Maddie:
She is everyone's friend
She is always laughing
She writes "thankyou" and "just because" notes to her friends and family
She is spunky
She loves to make people laugh
She loves her little brothers
Things Maddie loves to do right now:
Read
Write stories and notes
Ride horses
Dance
Ride her bike
Go shopping with mom
Bake anything with mom
Cuddle with daddy (I don't think that will ever change)
For her 8th birthday she got to invite her school friends and one of her bff cousins, Kirstyn, to The Kid Barn for a party! They had so much fun and we only managed 4 elbow burns from the slides by the end!
She had a really fun party and has such cute friends.
We are so blessed to have her in our family and her brothers are so lucky to have another little mommy helping them with everything they do. She is such a good example to all of us! Happy Birthday Maddie! We love you!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie! And congrats on making the awesome choice to be baptized:)
Those pics are sooo cute!! Happy Birthday Maddie....We love you!!
Happy Birthday Maddie! I love this post so much, especially the part about things she likes to do now. Maddie is writing her own stories? and reading? Have I really been gone this long? Oh, Maddie I miss you and I want you to make me laugh and be my best friend, along with Kirstyn too!
I love the picture with her big blue eyes and confetti on her head.
What a fun party!
Looks like a fun party! She is so cute. She looks like you!
My blog is now open. I decided to try it again!
Post a Comment