Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins!

Robby was coloring all over his pumpkin. I gave him a washable marker and let him go to town! He would color and then wipe it off with a wet cloth and then create something new! That's a great activity and we might just have to do that more often maybe with squash or watermelon!


Andrew got a cool little electric pumpkin carver and I think he liked it! Look at him go! The kids would draw on their pumpkin face and he would cut it out.


Oooh! Looks good Jake!

Robby liked these rub on faces. He just laughed and laughed at it.

Maddie wanted to make hers look like her with her two front teeth missing!

Nice job kiddos!

4 comments:

Jill said...

So fun...carving pumpkins is the funnest mess ever! your kiddos are so darn cute!

Missy said...

Great ideas for pumpkins next year! An electric carving knife huh? Matt's going to want one of those!

maroon6464 said...

Hey guys wlcome back, hope you guys had a great time, I love the Pumpkin's we can't wait to see you guys again soon in November.

LuckyDogs said...

Cute punkins! And by punkins I mean Maddie, Jake and Robby.

Andrew is just a punk. HA!

ps...I think you shoulda immortilized Robby's teeth on a pumpkin too, he's got the cutest dang choppers!