holding, cuddling, rocking, feeding, bathing, kissing..... everything Sam. I can't get enough.
Don't worry, my 3 other children are still being loved, bathed, fed, read to, tickled and snuggled. If not by me then by one of their fantastic Aunts or Uncles and lots by their daddy.
Oh help. That is the cutest, smoochiest little guy I have ever seen!! I would never leave the house again if I was you. Just stay there and snuggle. Forever. (you keep him that small until I get there m'kay? thanks!)
ps...I love the cute pic of andrew and all the kids. so sweet.
ok where to start, what words could I say that would fit this family. I know Prefect, well it would be even better if mindy was in the picture, but I know someone has to take the picture. I am......... WOW it looks like Sam is fitting right in with the family. Congrats again to the Mullen family I wish I could of been there for you guys, but I know you were in great hands..Missing you guys and I'm sure we will see you soon. Love the Camps
9 comments:
He is just precious! I can't wait to see him sometime.
I'm getting a little weepy. I miss having babies. He's so beautiful. I'd kiss him all day too!
Mindy, he's just perfect! I can't wait to meet him someday (soon hopefully!) Hope you're doing well!!! Loves!
Oh help. That is the cutest, smoochiest little guy I have ever seen!! I would never leave the house again if I was you. Just stay there and snuggle. Forever. (you keep him that small until I get there m'kay? thanks!)
ps...I love the cute pic of andrew and all the kids. so sweet.
SO cute and perfect!!! Can't wait to see him again!
ok where to start, what words could I say that would fit this family. I know Prefect, well it would be even better if mindy was in the picture, but I know someone has to take the picture. I am......... WOW it looks like Sam is fitting right in with the family. Congrats again to the Mullen family I wish I could of been there for you guys, but I know you were in great hands..Missing you guys and I'm sure we will see you soon. Love the Camps
oh my that little angry face it just the funniest thing ever. We were squeeling at each new picture. He is just the cutest.
Oh my goodness, he is adorable!
Post a Comment