Thursday, January 8, 2009

He's here!


Meet Sam




All 8lb 7 oz and 21 inches of him is being gobbled up and cuddled by his adoring family. We are all in love with him and are so happy to have him home!
After he attempted a face first debut, it was determined that a c-section was our fate. Not what I had in mind but he's here, happy and healthy.

















14 comments:

Faires Five said...

Ah...straight from heaven!! He's just perfect! I love him already and I haven't even met him yet. Thanks for posting!! I hope you start feeling better! Love you...give my new little nephew a kiss for me!

Bev said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. My babies' skin never looks that perfect.

Nancy said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! I hope you're feeling better soon. You're in our prayers always.

LuckyDogs said...

What a hunk!!! Welcome to the best family ever baby Sam!

Kellie O. said...

Oh so perfect! He is the cutest lil baby ever! We love you Sam!!!!

Allie said...

He's chubby and darling and I can't wait to "squish" him!! He's DARLLING!!

Heather S. said...

I'm so glad that the cute little guy is here safe and sound. I hope that you are recuperating nicely!

The Headrick Family said...

Congratulations! He is so very cute and hope that your recovery goes smoothly!

Missy said...

Oh Mindy! He's just beautiful! I agree with Bev....his skin is flawless. And I love the name Sam. Three boys? Take time to rest...your going to need it!

Anna said...

Oh Mindy! He's perfect! He weights the exact same as my little Lincoln and is also the exact length as little Lincoln when he was born! That makes me want to hold little Sam even more!! Perfect size to hug! I hope you're feeling well....

Ladybug143 said...

Congrats! He is a doll! It makes me more and more anxious for mine to show up. (I still have a long wait) :)

maroon6464 said...

Mindy, hey I so glad to see that you are feeling a little better. I love the pictures of my new nephew Sam, he is perfect well five baby's in 2008 I love it, hey you know if you need someone to talk to about anything I'm here for you. I hope you are getting some sleep thinking of you and you are always in our family pray's. The Camp Ca

maroon6464 said...

I forgot, Andrew blue is so your color. I reminder when Trent came into the surgery room looking like that it took me a sec or two before I realized it was him. You look very proud and I couldn't be any happier then I am looking @ how our family's have grown. Miss you guys hope we can see evryone soon. Love Jolene

Shari said...

Congratulations Mindy! He is a handsome little guy. Take it easy those c-sections are not fun. But you got a little miracle so its worth it.
Love ya Shari