I can't believe how fast the days are going and that Christmas is only days away! The blog has pretty much been neglected due to all the fun we've been having and the preparations for Christmas and baby. Some of the things we've been loving are the nightly Christmas stories, hot chocolate, wrapping presents, Christmas music and lot's of giggling! This is what has made our Christmas season so Christmassy!
Each night we get to open a door on our advent calendar and see what activity or surprise we get to do that night! The kids have loved it and they don't let me forget! Thanks to my sister Jen and her christmas blog, we've also had great stories to read each night!
Maddie told me last night that she gets really sad at the end of Christmas day because it's all over. I told her I do to. Enjoy and soak in Christmas over the next 3 days everyone!!!


4 comments:
You always make the BEST gingerbread houses!! See you guys in a couple days!!! YAY!
Merry Christmas Mullens! Your little ones look so cute dressed in green. How's the baby coming along?
Mindy I just love your Blog, everyone looks so happy I hope you are doing well thinking of you tonight, take care on weds and good luck to you. You and the baby are going to be just fine.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I almost bought that same advent calendar!Cute idea!
Post a Comment