Maddie was chosen to be the honorary princess at Ariel's Grotto and got to help introduce Minnie Mouse!
Maddie being co-captain on the storybook land boat
Inside Minnie's house
In line waiting to go on our new favorite ride... Toy Story!
Andrew was very happy being the "pack mule" as he called himself. He wouldn't let me push the stroller, carry children or bags and was a good sport going on "spinny rides" with the kids since I couldn't.
On the last night at Disneyland, Robby really wanted cotton candy. It was closing time, crowded, no cotton candy stands around and we had been promising Robby all day that he could have cotton candy before we left. Well, he was crying, I was frusterated, I truly did feel bad, the kid LOVES cotton candy! We were about to the exit and a man who worked there, Steve, approached and asked Robby why he was crying. We told him he was just sad because he wanted cotton candy and the man asked us if we could wait just a minute right there. A little surprised we said okay and he went over and spoke with another worker. He came back, wrote Robby's name on a gift certificate and said if we could wait there about 5 or 10 minutes, he would be right back with cotton candy! We tried to give him money to buy it but he wouldn't take it. He had to walk pretty far to go get it and we were so grateful for that little act of kindness that made our night so much happier. We ended our trip with a happy little boy and even happier parents. Thanks again Steve!


4 comments:
What a cute story. Just one more reason I ADORE Disneyland! I'm so glad you left with a happy boy that night!
Now that is some great customer service by Steve! So glad you had fun.
Looks like a great trip! You have such a sweet little family!
Wow, What a trip and what a great story Robbie is so loved, and who could say no to that face. Mindy thanks for doing all your hard work putting up your pictures on your Blog. I hope you are feeling well, we all ready miss Utah we need another trip to see you guys. But next time we are flying...I'm sure you understand with all your little one's.
Post a Comment