Saturday, February 7, 2009

pic-a-nic


We're a little cooped up lately with all the cold weather and a new baby in the house. This doesn't equal much time out. Anywhere. So what do we do? Have a picnic inside! This was actually Robby's idea. He's was neatly laying his blanket out on the family room floor and I asked him what he was doing. He said having a pic-a-nic! Okay then! And I grabbed some unmessy snacks from the pantry. What's on the menu? Fruit snacks, animal crackers, raisins, and candy kisses! YUM!

6 comments:

hollilyne said...

How cute is Robbie. He totally is so creative. It is a shock though that he wasn't trying to build a house of pillows to have the picnic in. And did you notice the cute little smile on Jake and Maddie it is like they are making the exact same face. So cute.

Anna said...

How fun... :-)

Faires Five said...

awh!! I miss these little monkeys so much!! I see maddie also invited her littlest pet shop doggie to the picnic :)

Ladybug143 said...

Fun! We have been doing the same thing, being stuck inside forces you to be creative. I hope spring is on the way, sooner than later!

Kellie O. said...

Awesome idea. I think I will try that today. I love the new header with baby Sam. Those are some adorable kids.

maroon6464 said...

Mindy wow I have to agree with everyone on how adorable they are all love the picture @ the top with all four. Sam looks like he is fitting right in with his brother and sister, you can see the love they have for there little bro. I loved the picanic party.