Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A day at the park with my boys. Yum.

With a day like this who could resist getting outside to play?

The sidewalk that encircles the playground was much more exciting for my

boys than the toys! They just ran around and around!

Sam had a nice nap in my arms on the bench while I watched my boys

I had to stop myself from chomping on those adorable feet!
I think he could get used to this.....

5 comments:

Allie said...

I would have chomped the feet...then moved on to the cheeks! We missed you the other day. :(

Ladybug143 said...

I love these park days! Aren't they great! My daughter loves to run around and around too! Something about getting that energy out.

maroon6464 said...

I'm so glad to see you Blog, I love it, what a wonderful fun day.

Kellie O. said...

How adorable are those boys?!! And Sam is growing so fast, look at those delicious cheeks! I LOVE SPRING!

Julie said...

i'm in love with robbie. okay, robbie and baby sam. okay, robbie, baby sam and jacob. ALRIGHT! i love your whole darn tootin' family.