What is this you ask?
Take a closer look......
These are whole bunches of gift cards to places like......


He so nicely called my sister Jen and planned for her to come down from Layton and leave her son at my house and go shopping with me all day!! (see his cute drawing of us above)
Then he so generously included lunch at.......

YUM!
He so nicely called my sister Jen and planned for her to come down from Layton and leave her son at my house and go shopping with me all day!! (see his cute drawing of us above)
Then he so generously included lunch at.......
YUM!
He also included this....
Isn't he the GREATEST?
I'm pretty sure I've never done this before. Shopping all day with my sister and zero children! Well, not since either of us has had children that is!
Thanks again, Andrew! We had so much fun!!!
And thanks for hanging out with me all day, Jen!!


10 comments:
Wow! That might just be the most awesome present a husband can give his wife. And how fun that you had a sister close to share in the fun! Tell your hubby I'm impressed!
I'm just a little jealous. But just a little.
AHHHHHHH! My son was signed in! That darn kid.
Good Job Andrew! A+++
Wow what a nice birthday shopping without kids. What a thoughtful husband. Glad to have you join the 30's club :-)
soooooooooo jealous!! Good way to make that big 30 bearable!!
K, SO cute! And pretty much the BEST gift every...hope you don't mind but I just sent the link to Gary...so he can start thinking for MY big 3-0! Andrew! Way to go!
okay just so you know it's NO FAIR complaining about being 30 when people who are older than that read your blog!
jeez louise.
Just kidding! That Andrew is a peach! We love em and you too, congrats on making it to the big 3-0.
Happy Birthday!!! That was the most thoughtful birthday present ever!!! I will be showing this to Quentin. I don't even remember what he did for my 30th. Must've been good huh? Your family is so cute! I love this blogging thing!
I just want to know which one of you in the drawing is the one with the gigantic giraffe neck?
Post a Comment