The newest phrase coming out of this little cutie's mouth is
"right now".
It actually started as "now" for about two days and then he quickly upgraded to "right now".
He puts it on the end of any sentence.
For instance,
I want juice, right now.
I want Dora, right now.
I want a sucker, right now.
He doesn't say it in a loud or angry voice, he just states it like any other thing he's saying.
I wonder where in the world he learned that?
I'm pretty sure I only say, "pick up your room , right now" a couple times a week and "wash your hands, right now" a couple times a day, Oh, and "stop hitting your brother with your bat, right now" (or sword, or any object really) a couple times an hour.
He couldn't have learned it from me.
I'm pretty sure I only say, "pick up your room , right now" a couple times a week and "wash your hands, right now" a couple times a day, Oh, and "stop hitting your brother with your bat, right now" (or sword, or any object really) a couple times an hour.
He couldn't have learned it from me.


3 comments:
I love to hear what kids say... it's just amazing!
P.S. He totally looks like Andrew in that picture!
I'm so happy you finally posted. And by the way (since you have nothing better to do this weekend) you should do another post...
right now.
I just love this, Mom is with us right now taking good care of me and our new baby Sophie, she keeps telling me that little ones love to pick up on everything we say. I told her I hope not everything. ;) I better start now when she so new, mindy you have always been a wonderful mom, I sure Robbie pick that up from Andrew LOL.If not you could say it anyways.
Post a Comment