Friday, May 30, 2008

One of her many talents......

Is painting!





Maddie sketched and then painted this picture of a mommy and baby horse for her talent show at school.

She was very careful and wanted to do her very best. I only got pictures on the first day she started it. It took her a couple days and she loved every second of it.

The finished product......


If your wondering where she get's this artistic talent it's definitely not from me! She does however have a handful of artists related to her including my amazing Aunt Candace. (My mom's sister) Click here to see her website.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Maddie is a great artist! I'm impressed!

lisalisalisa said...

WOW, that is so neat! She is so talented that is awesome, and it is so cool to see it all documented like that, love it.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Mindy! She's so great at painting! It takes a lot to get a girl her age to focus on something so elaborate...I'm proud of her! And, of course, her painting is of horses!!!

LuckyDogs said...

Lovely talented little girl! Be careful or I might steal her away to Missouri with me!

Allie said...

I'm VERY impressed! Bryson can draw, but wow, not like that. Great job Maddie!