For a picnic!

The boys and I headed to the park for some fun on Monday. It was so nice outside and we could have stayed there all day!


This is a common sight to see. Robby joining the group and making friends. These cute little boys were reading and didn't mind Robby joining in.
The fruit by the foot was a big hit. It's amazing how fast little boys can shove one of those in their mouth! How many feet are those anyway?? I'll measure one and let you know.


Oh, and the reason I don't have a picture of Robbs on the swings is because he's terrified of them! He's never even let me put him in a baby swing for longer than 5 seconds! Poor kid. He's missing out!
What a great day!



3 comments:
They are so cute! They get bigger everyday! It's only been a few weeks since we last saw you, and Robby is already getting bigger!
I wish the weather was still that nice! I'm freezing my tootsies off, but I refuse to turn the heat back on!
It's so cold out right now that it's hard to believe you actually just went to the park THIS WEEK! Man!!! I'm sitting at work with my HEATER turned on!
Post a Comment