In the words of Dr. Seuss:“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”We love your funny hair Maddie!
You know Mind, most people don't go that crazy for crazy hair day. How in the world did you do that??
That girl is gorgeous even with the craziest hair ever! Seriously, she gets even prettier as she grows up!
How did you get her hair to stand up so tall???? That is amazing!
That's awesome. When I think of crazy hair day, I'm glad I don't even have to brush her hair that day!
Wow! I love it... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
In the words of Dr. Seuss:
“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”
We love your funny hair Maddie!
You know Mind, most people don't go that crazy for crazy hair day. How in the world did you do that??
That girl is gorgeous even with the craziest hair ever! Seriously, she gets even prettier as she grows up!
How did you get her hair to stand up so tall???? That is amazing!
That's awesome. When I think of crazy hair day, I'm glad I don't even have to brush her hair that day!
Wow! I love it... :)
Post a Comment