
It continued in March when we got a new Mullen cousin, sweet little Ellie...lucky parents of this cutie, Robert and Kimmy.

Once again the girls kept coming when little angel Ariana graced us with her presence in April....another Mullen side cousin born to Michelle and Michael...she really is this precious...always!
The newest arrival and so far the caboose is our teeny tiny yummy baby bundle, Sophie! Just born the first of this month to happy happy parents Jolene and Trent. Another Mullen side girl!!
So did I miss the train? Will Maddie only ever have a cousin-sister? (not a bad deal looking at these dumplins) Will I have a boy surrounded by all these gorgeous girls at family reunions? (not a bad deal either) For me, either would be fantastic but if you ask Maddie, she says "there's already too many crazy boys in this house and we really need another girl"!


4 comments:
Here's hoping for a girl for you and Maddie. Abbie had to pray for about 4 years before we finally had Amelia. There's nothing like sisters! (But I don't need to tell YOU that!)
Maybe you'll be the caboose on the girl train!
I think girls are for sure the way to go! HA HA!
girls r so much fun and more. I though I wanted boys but as round four approaches with a 3-0 record all girls I'm thinking another girl would be ok. Fabulous!
Post a Comment