Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wanna know our New Years Plans?


13 comments:

hollilyne said...

Oops, cats out of the bag or baby as becky says. Oh my goodness that slide show was so precious. You can just bet that number four will be just as adorable and photogenic as the rest of his/her crew.
Remember mindy this will be the lucky 4th of the 4th of the 4th.

And by the way, that picture of you is just cute. I can't see a belly yet, nice try though.

Bev said...

Congratulations! How far along are you? You don't look far enough along to get a 20 wk ultrasound, but I know they do them earlier sometimes. I was wondering why the heck you titled your slide show that.

Nancy said...

Congrats Mindy & family! I can't wait to see how cute your new one will be. I was just telling Michelle how cute your kids are.

Mindy said...

Bev- because I'm due the first of January. I thought people would pick up on that I guess.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mindy!!! Yay for you and your adorable family! I love that slideshow of you guys...adorable!

Andrew (sir monkey) said...

Everyone keeps telling me how cool this announcement is by blog Min, props to you setting it up the way you did.

Andrew

Andrew (sir monkey) said...

NOTE TO ALL MULLEN SIBLINGS - even though most of my siblings have had a chickling recently, you'll have to have another baby quick cuz Mindy & I are spreading the margin of monklings over the rest of you!

Sir Monkey

Anonymous said...

I know I'm under mom's name but I just had to tell the Mullen Family a big Congratulations from the Camps. WOW what a great way to tell your news, Andrew and Mindy I'm so happy for you guys. I know our family has been blessed with three little one's this year no wait 5 little one this year and one more for next year. Mullen,Jones,Smith,Sarah little one, and a Camp. I can't wait to be with everyone nexted month. Love Trent,Jolene,Kylee,Sophie Camp

Tara said...

Mindy!!! CONGRATULATIONS...wow, I'm getting REALLY REALLY behind all of you! I thought you were going to say that you were visiting New Mexico for New Years! :)

Allie said...

YAY! I cannot believe you have hidden this from us! You totally shouldn't miss GNO!

McKenna Gordon said...

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations everyone! See you in a couple weeks :)

Anna said...

Yay! Congrats. Being pregnant isn't the best (at least it's not for me) but it's so worth it! I'm so excited for you. You look adorable with your tiny little belly.

The Headrick Family said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you...hope you get feeling better soon!!