Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still here.....

So I know I've been MIA for a while but I am still around. (and getting rounder!) Last week we went to Sacramento, California and had such a good time. In fact it was a real bummer to come home and Andrew and I are already itchin' to get out-a-here again! We saw so much family and SO many babies!! We had two baby blessings, for Ellie and Ari, (see last post) and also got to see little Sophie! At the blessing Andrew's cousin Brandon and his wife Nicole and another in-law relative Sara and her hubby were there, both of them with brand new baby girls!!! So let's count that...5 baby girls, all born from March through June, in one house! It's was so cute to look around and see babies everywhere! You never knew who was holding which one! They did get a picture of all the moms and babies but I'll have to get it from someone else to post. Other pictures will be coming soon too!
Through the next week we just had fun with family, swam, stayed up late, scorched in the 110 degree weather, went to places that Andrew and I have memories from when we lived there, ate yummy food, and the kids loved staying in the hotel with the free breakfast in the morning where they could choose whatever they want! For a couple of the days we were there, we headed down to San Francisco with Robert and Kim. My sister and my parents both have a time share there and said we could use it!! Thanks Jen, Rich, Dad, and Mom! It was really fun! We went to the beach right off the Golden Gate Bridge and it was so pretty and nice that day! We also took a cab to Pier 39 which the kids loved, and hit Discovery Kingdom on the way back to Sacramento the next day! The time flew by but we had a great time! Can't wait to see you all in a few months!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! I wish we could have gone out for Arie's baby blessing as well.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so glad you visit my blog, and now I know you have a blog I'll be visiting yours too! Your kids are beautiful, what a great family! good to see you're doing well!