Monday, July 28, 2008

The Beach!

So I'm still posting from our trip and I think I have exactly 1 billion pictures from the beach! I could do a slide show but my sis Kellie can't see them in China so here you go! These are for you Kell!






Andrew's brother Robert, his wife Kim and their two little girls Sadie and Ellie came with us....Kim and Ellie mostly hung out on the blanket watching the action since Ellie is only 4 months old.


















5 comments:

Nancy said...

Don't you love Baker Beach?! It's so beautiful there, and you get a great view of the Golden Gate. I'm looking forward to going out there next week. Although, I'll be in Oakland. Maybe I can take the time to go to San Fran too.

Jill said...

I love the beach! Looks like you guys had a great trip!! I am totally jealous! Hey how about if you come to GNO this month! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

thank for posting so many pictures for me, you're the best! I could totally go for a beach right about NOW~!
No way is Maddie so tall!
Kellie

LuckyDogs said...

L-O-V-E the pictures! What a day for making memories...thanks for sharing with all of us.

We miss you guys, give everyone a big squeeze!

maroon6464 said...

I'm so sorry we missed out looks like great fun, maybe next time we all could go, great pictures.