It's a happy morning, just a little unmotivated for some reason.
So all I want to do this morning is go get my kids out of school, buckle them in the car and drive to my mom's. Again. If Missouri(sister), Alaska(sister), or China(sister) was a possible drive then I think that's where I'd be next. (I swear if you all told me you would move back I'd find a way to buy you all a house right by me)
Okay well, I didn't take my kids out of school yesterday or the day before but both days I did wait until Jake got out of Kindergarten then sped (shhhh, don't tell) down to my mom's for the 3 hours until Maddie got out of school then I had to speed back up to get her.
I got to hang with Holli, Lisa, Cassie and Mom on Tuesday and Becky and Mom yesterday.
Mostly I just enjoy leaving my house because I've come to the point where I just have to step over things and wait til the little people get home from school to pick up the mess on the floor. Bending is not an easy task these days.
Speaking of hard things for me to do right now, I'm gonna jump on the "thankful" bandwagon today and put what I'm very thankful for today....

This is a Scooba. You should get one. Thankyou Robert and Kim for this because it has become my best friend. (No offense all my other best friends but this is the only one scrubbing my floor these days.)


3 comments:
Now I know what I'm asking for Christmas
Your belly is so cute! I wanna go to mom's too...or your house...or anywhere but Missouri! Enjoy it!
You are so funny. Wait til the little people get home. What a crack up.
Post a Comment